Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ah Yes, Obey Out

Today Dave Obey voted against a bill to improve the performance of credit rating agencies (the people that determine how good your credit is when you go to get a loan).

We'd like to try and explain it, but we can't.

Stay tuned . . . tomorrow the House of Reps will take up the Voting Rights Act. We look for Obey to be on the wrong side of the bilingual ballots issue.

And, a preview for next week, the, what Obey called "ridiculous," marriage amendment. Will it be another NO from Obey or will it be a flip flop for election year purposes. We shall see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Obey Out (and readers),

This is Nick Reid, running for Congress in Wisconsin's 7th District. I want to take a moment to urge you and your readers to remember that this campaign is about defeating Dave Obey and bringing real representation to the good people here in the 7th District. This November we have a huge opportunity and it is up to us to seize upon it with a united voice, or it will pass us by. That being said, I want all of you to know that neither I nor my campaign in any way condone any comments made on this blog toward my primary opponent. I also want all of you to know that I will be fighting to defeat Dave Obey in November regardless of who his opponent may be.

I pray that God would bless all of you as we strive toward victory in November.

Sincerely,

Nick Reid
Candidate for Congress
www.reidforcongress.com

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone laying odds on the Marriage Amendment thing? I think "flip-flop" is an even money bet.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home